1) Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.
2 ) For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.
3) For I was my fathers son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
4) He taught me also, and said unto me, let thy heart my words: keep my commandments and live.
5) Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
6) Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
7) Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.